Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Blogmas - Day 3


Squads are the new hit thing among the millennial. Being a child of the 90's I did not get the whole squad trend or maybe I could just be weird (LOL). Seriously though, I have analysed the concept and now I can see the merit in having a squad.



Now, let me break it down for you. A squad is a group of common friends that you have, that you hang out together at the same time. Now I think about it, I remember Carrie and the girls from Sex and the City. Those girls would be the ultimate 90’s girl squad.

With that in mind, girl squads can be great if you have the right type of squad. So, today I am going to lay the ground work of how to create the ultimate girl squad.

In creating my Ultimate Girl Squad I have painstakingly compiled five types of girls who would comprise the squad.


These girls are (but are limited to):


Xena Warrior Princess


At the top of the list, I have Xena Warrior Princess type of girl. This girl is a bad*ss. 

She is strong, fierce and downright brave. 

She is also the explorer who just gets up and goes.


Charlotte


Then, you have the cheerful cheerleader. She is the positive point of the group. She is also supportive and kind. Just think of Charlotte from Sex and the City.


The Planner Girl


You cannot forget your planner girl. She is systematic, organised and efficient. You aspire to be like her because she amazes you with her creativity. 

You are amazed at how on point she is and so you are motivated to get you sh*t together.


Posh Spice


Three words: prissy, pretty and posh. This is the lady of the group. Her hair, nails, clothes and speech is always on ‘fleek’.

                             


The Ride or Die Chick


This type of girl is LOYAL. Notice that the word loyal is in all caps. This is because this friend can be your vault. She is also the one that you can call at a moment’s notice and she will be there. She is the type of friend that will be there though the ups and downs.

                                                            

Please offer your own girls' squad suggestions. Also, tell me which one of these type of girls you are?

Finally, remember to share your thoughts in the comments and stop by tomorrow for another Blogmas post.

Comments