In Time!!!!!

The movie 'In Time' has got be thinking how much we relied on time as a people. It almost seems now that i do not have enough hours in the day to complete the tasks i have to do. I thought about what we would do if there were no time pieces to regulate every hour, every minute, or every second. Would it really make a difference? 0r would it still feel like we are in a crazy rush to met our time quota? Would it still be like our lives depended on meeting a time deadline that we or society as set?

For me, it's like in the mornings i feel like i am in a crazy competition with my watch to get to where i am going. I often feel like time is cheating. It's like the seconds are rolling away, in essence slipping trough my fingers like gains of sand. Then, there are those days when i refuse to acknowledge that the system (time) really exist. I love those days!!!!! 

Unfortunately, today i will be rushing against the system. If your reading this today, November 23, 2011. I will be at work here is my day. Come and walk with me.

 
5 am: Wake Up

6: 30 am: Departing home for work

7: 30 am: at work

7: 35 am: Going to my home room

8: am -8:45am : Class 1

8:45 am-9:30 am: Meeting

9:30 am-11: 45am -Classes 3 &4  

11: 35 am- 11: 45 am- Afternoon Homeroom Session

11:45am- 12: 30 pm - Lunch

12:30 pm- Visit trophy place for prizes

1:30 pm-4:00 pm staff meeting

4:00 pm- 4: 30 pm Mark Papers

4: 30 pm-5:00 pm- Pick Ups

5 pm - 6 pm- Journey Home


Let me just say today is my light day.

Comments

  1. I can certainly relate to this...you hear people saying, "time is on my side"...what the heck are they doing to have this luxury...I'd like to know? I'm always running behind!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.