Fall in the tropics..........

It's like the heavens knew i needed a relaxing day. So, from last night it has been raining none stop. This i think is crazy awesome!! I live in Jamaica and i must say the weather has been unbelievable hot. With this in mind, a rainy for us is like a refreshing fall day.I know it sounds crazy but it is true.

Therefore, it is back to bed for me. I will snuggle up under the covers and cough my throat out. I promise i will not feel pity. I will just smile at the knowledge that today will be one of those days when time stands still. Even if it is only for me.


Comments

  1. I am following the blog hop and subscribed via GFC as masugr. Hope you can stop by http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.