Ways in which Baking Soda can be used in the Home

As long as I can remember, my mom had a box of baking soda in our home. However, I have never thought about using baking soda until a friend of mine mentioned how it helped to exfoliate her skin. She kept telling me about her morning skin care routine. Yet, my interest was not piqued until I saw her skin looking absolutely radiant. I was in awe. So, the next day I bought my first box of baking soda. 



Here is a list of ways you can use baking soda:


Scrub
You can pour a teaspoon of baking soda unto a damp rag and gently exfoliate your skin. You will find that it leaves your skin nice and smooth. I was amazed at how smooth my skin felt.

Deodorizer
You can pour four teaspoons of baking soda in an open container and place it in your fridge. Over time you will realize that your fridge will remain noticeably free of various odours that accompany various foods.

Brighten colours
You can add a handful of baking soda to your laundry and it will help to brighten the colour of your clothes.

Toilet cleaner
You can also sprinkle baking soda in your toilet and let it sit for one hour before flushing; it will remove the stains and odour from your toilet. You can scrub your toilet if necessary.




Comments