I find that i spend quite a lot on mobile calls. It has got to the point where i have not been in contact with close friends unless they call me. Not only are my friendships dying but also i am losing the comfort of my inner circle.
With this in mind, i thought that many of my readers might be having a similar problem. That is why i jumped at the opportunity to share what i have learnt about this amazing company called Straight Talk. no they are not paying me to say they are amazing. But just think about it. Any company that offers products and services for the budget conscious person is definitely amazing in my book.
Here are the reasons why i am impressed:
- cell phone bills are cut in half
- there are no contracts
- Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Hook, line and sinker
- Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
“All You Need Plan”- 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web- $ 45
• 1 Year- unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web - $499.00
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. Call a friend
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability.
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth® Android on Straight Talk
I am dying of jealously. Why aren't they in Jamaica? I would love to make use of these great offers. I am just thinking what i could use the extra money for. I bet you are thinking about that new shoes you had your eyes on or that new child related item you want to get.