Positive Wednesdays- Live Your Best Life!!!

 We have been having what i call beach days(Bight, beauiful sunshine). However, i have been so busy trying to meet deadlines, i have not had the chance to enjoy these days. This article reminded me of this very important point, cease the day and live It!!!!!  I hope it impacts you positively!!!

Live Your Best Life!!!!!!!!!

There is no lesson for today. You have permission to stop thinking for a moment and just enjoy yourself. Stop looking at your computer right now and go look at the world. Rediscover the natural wonders that you walk past every day. How can there possibly be that many shades of green? Let your mind be grateful for a break. Don't think, don't strain. Let the memories of loved ones remind you of your favorite times. Close your eyes and try to smell the sunshine. Listen to your heart beat in your ears. If it's raining, smile at the thought of the flowers that will soon follow. If you're surrounded by buildings, celebrate the creative genius of human beings. See the hope, the alarm, the love, the grief in faces that stream by. Thank whomever you'd like to thank for the chance to even be here. For a moment today, don't worry about being better. Just be.


We're always getting ready to live, but never living.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer 



Resource site: sparkpeople.com 

Comments

  1. I love these and I can be caught doing this. A simple thing yet so beautiful: my daughter came to hug me and I dropped to my knees and not only was I getting a hug but I was feeling her life force, her heart was thumping beautifully in her little chest.

    It's the little things.

    P.s I'm your new follower.

    happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I am now following you from MBC :-)

    You can find me here~
    DebsHere
    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your posts, but this one is my super fave of the week. LOVE your positivity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.