Shampoo is liquid preparation that is used for the removal of oils, dirt, skin particles, dandruff, environmental pollutants and other contaminant particles that gradually build up in hair. This is done by washing the hair with the product.
- Shampoo can be used for cleaning out combs and hair brushes. Just soak the items in a solution of shampoo and water, then scrub them completely clean.
- Shampoo can be used mixed with conditioner instead of shaving cream. Use a ratio of 1:1 and your face, arm pits, and legs will be soft and smooth.
- Like i said before, Shampoo can be used to as a spot cleaner and it will remove stains, as well as ring around the collar.
- A mixture of shampoo and baking soda can be used to clean chrome on vehicles. This gives it a nice shine. Remember to rinse thoroughly before buffing it dry.
- A nice beauty tip is to fill a small bowl with shampoo and soak your fingernails and cuticles. This not only cleans, but softens.
- Shampoo can brighten your walls too. Use shampoo and a clean, damp rag to wipe your walls. Wipe the air clean and allow the area to air dry.
- Shampoo is great to clean the outside of your refrigerator and stove. It will remove greasy spots, as well as dirt and other food spills too.
- Rub shampoo into worn areas in circles to clean and bring back the colour of your accessories. It will protect your shoes from salt stains as well.
- Shampoo also does a great job on soap scum because it rinses clean. You can use it to buff a shine into your chrome faucets as well.