Three Tips to Staying Positive throughout the Day


Have you ever noticed that when you start your day on a positive note there is always something or someone who tries to suck your positive energy from you? I guess it is the nature of life. However, it is important to note that positive energy attracts positive energy. Therefore, as we countdown to Christmas and then the new year we have to allow good things to come into our lives. Additionally, I am learning that staying positive is an important practice that one needs to engage in on the road to happiness. 

Here are three tricks you can use to stay positive throughout the day:


Music


Did you know that music can influence your mood and attitude? With this in mind,  you can create playlists of your favourite feel-good songs that you can play throughout the day. I love YouTube and I am always using my laptop so I have created a number of playlists for my different moods and I find that often it takes just popping in my headphones to put a positive spin on my mood.


Free Playlist Makers

Meme Me

A few months I started to follow some positive thinking posters on the gram and can I tell you that they have worked wonders for my mindset. 










In the mornings while I scroll through my posts I see all the funny memes that crack me up along with the positive ones. 


I in turn share them and spread the positive vibes. This makes me feel great and I am also encouraging the group of people that I surround myself with to be positive by sharing with them. 





Walking Away

What?!! Walking away? 

Yes, I said it. Sometimes you have to walk away from a negative situation or person to maintain your positive mindset. 

Case in point, I woke up feeling like crap; so I decided to change my mood. I was off to a great start with positive memes and thoughts. I was thankful and expressed gratitude through prayer. 

I was off to work bright-eyed and bushy-tailed with my positive mindset. Then, wave after wave of negative people and situations came rolling in. 

On a side note, have you ever realized that the moment you choice to be positive it is the moment crap starts to rain on your parade. 

Anyways, I just started walking. I walked away and it worked. The long and short of it is that in all situations you need to preserve your peace, joy, happiness and positive mindset.  

Stop by tomorrow for another post in this journey. Also, please remember to live a comment and sign up posts to be emailed to you. 

Comments