Kick Starting January

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!


So I am kicking starting my new year by fusing the planner girl in me with all of my goals to change my life. So, while I was planning my January monthly spread in my personal planner I came up with the idea to create a challenge for each week of January. The challenges are broken down as such:

Week 1     The Blog It Challenge
Week 2     The Positive Mind Challenge
Week 3     You Can Do It Challenge
Week 4     Journal It Challenge



All of these challenges can be linked to your goals or resolutions that you made at the end of December.  This week I have started The Blog It Challenge. This challenge is good for me because I have not been blogging consistently on this blog. Plus, it is reminding me why I started blogging in the first place. 

 I hope you you try one of my challenges or create a couple of challenges of your own. I would love to hear about your experiences. Leave a comment below and I will definitely stop by your blog or social media. 

Happy Blogging!!!


Comments

  1. I am curious to hear more about your 'Blog It' Challenge! Sounds fun! Awesome idea, challenges can be fun and so motivating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.