Monday, February 10, 2014

ODE TO CHANGE ........


I know that life can change in a heartbeat. However, before i was afraid of change. To be honest change of any kind use to terrify me. Yet, now it seems like change is my new best friend. I find myself taking long walks, having nice dinners and beautiful days with Change. I have fallen in love with Change's character, complexities and innovative ways. In short, Change steals my breathe with her beauty and often complicated essence. 'Her' you might ask? Yes, Change most definitely is a woman. If you think about it change can be temperamental, moody, heartrending and in the same breathe a delicate flower. Just like a woman.

Change is often wise. If anything I have learnt with my encounter with Change is that she is constant. She cannot be stopped. She is often a wind sweeping the desert floor with her soothing lips or a fierce tsunami destroying everything in her path. So in short dear friends, change can be good or bad. It is up to you to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs