Monday, December 2, 2013

Smart Cash and Big Miracles

Last year I teamed up with Campus Book Rentals (SEE POST) and this year it is my pleasure again to work with them. 

As I sat to write this post I began to reflect on my childhood. Why you might wonder. Well, when I was growing up textbooks were and still are expensive. So here in Jamaica mother's like mine came up with a system of sharing text books. I would pass my old textbooks to my younger sister, cousins, friends and neighbours and they would do the same to me. This was a very cost efficient system because over the years, my mom saved thousands. Now Campus Book Rentals has developed a similar system, only instead of lending your books for free you are able to make money in return. Yes, I did say you could make money using your used textbooks.  

This new programme is called RentBack. Basically, RentBack gives you the opportunity to make money that does not entail sweat or tears. All you do is sit back and send your used books that are in excellence condition to them. What makes this so great is that you are able to make two to four times more money than you would have made by just selling you books.


Here is how it works:






If watching that video made you smile with the thought of earning some extra cash. Then, you are not the only one smiling as a result of Campus Book Rentals and their RentBack Programme. As a result of these programmes thousands of children are smiling through Operation Smile. What is Operation Smile you might ask? Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that provides safe and effective reconstructive surgery and other related medical care for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate. Through these programmes you are able to contribute to making a child smile. When I think of a child’s smile I think of a solitary light in a dark room. In a child's smile there is wonder, innocence, pure joy and love. Just think with each textbook that is rented from Campus Book Rentals you are able to create a miracle by giving a child the wonder of a beautiful smile. So this Christmas, remember when you rent each textbook from Campus Book Rentals you are making a BIG DIFFERENCE.




Cleft Lip and Palate FAQ
SOURCE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs