Friday, October 4, 2013

DAY 12- Just Breathe

Days 7-11 have been highly stressful at the end of these six days, I am exhausted and my child is not well. As I type this post I am in the midst of washing, cleaning and everything else so that I can take my child to the doctor as soon as she wakes. 

Through it all, I have learnt that in live there will always be confusion. There will always be that one person in our lives who deliberately choose to create chaos in our lives and there will also be circumstances beyond our control that will help to create.  The important thing to do in these situations is to breathe. Breathing often helps us to focus not on chaos but on what you really need to do. So in short, focus on what is important. 

When you start doing this, you will realize that if you focus on the chaos around you, often miss the bigger picture or the answer to your problem that is staring you in the face. Case in point, I was at work and I needed to print a document ASAP. Out of nowhere, my computer stopped picking up wireless and so I would not be able to email the document. As the minutes rolled by, I began to become frantic. Then, I started asking my co- workers to lend me a thumb drive. When no one did, I was at my breaking point, the tension was killing me. Then out of nowhere, a co-worker simply suggested that I could plug the internet manually to my laptop. The answer was right there smiling at me. However, I allowed myself to get catch in all the confusion and panic that I totally did not see the solution to my problem. 

So, my friends......just breathe       


Source



3 comments:

  1. I need to remember that... to just breathe sometimes. Our lives have been chaotic lately and very stressful. I've been having a hard time not letting that stress get to me. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind comments.

      Delete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs