Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 2- Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I am sitting here looking on a blank screen trying to put into words how i am feeling and how my day went. It seems like there are no words to capture the essence of what I want to say or  the feeling I want to share.  It seems like a ten ton concrete block as fallen on me and I am trying to get from under it. What would have been a blissful day was tarnished by specks of gray, a mountain of paper work, a number of crushing news and a hectic journey home. 

Today reminded me that change is not easy. It is a process that comes from  constant work. It also remembered that at any point, life can throw you a curve ball. Often these curve balls are God's way of telling us to get off the bench and rise to the challenges that come our way.


Here are some quotes I want to share today..........

“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow,
For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” - Unknown



“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” – Unknown


"Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.” – Unknown

“Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs