Day 1- A Calm Storm


I have to be reminding myself that this journey will result in purging my soul. It is not easy to make a conscious decision that your life must change for the better and as such there are some things that must go.....including persons. 

Therefore, the first day was a calm storm. I had a headache that just wanted to remind me that i should be feeling crappy and sick. At one point i was about the vomit. Instead of giving in to the storm raging in side me i decided to breathe and refocus my energy to the various tasks at hand. 

With this in mind, I experience a sense of peace and total reassurance that it all will work out and things will be great.  From that point on things slowly fell in place.

 



It only goes to show that every situation as the possibility to change for the better. It all depends on our perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA