Sunday, January 6, 2013

LIONESS REBIRTH'S 2ND BLOGIVERSARY



Sometimes i think this blog was born out of a black hole. I started writing when my journey began to find me. As the blog grew so did i. Now it is two years and 43,438 page views later. This blog reminds me that in a desolate place hope can bloom and so I would like to thank all the great people i have meet as a result of this blog. I would also like to say thank you to all the brands, freelance writers and other bloggers who have graciously worked along side me through out these two years. Without ALL of your comments, guest posts, emails and support, Lioness Rebirth-The Blog could not be what it is today. So, THANK YOU for taking this journey with me.



I will leave you with the best words i can use to describe my journey so far. I hope they will inspire you too.


I did it!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs