Words I had to SAY......

I am counting down the day until i go back to work. There seem to be so much that I need to do and so much I have not done. I can see that my organizer is fulling up and i am bracing myself for it all. However, i have been feeling really zen at this moment in time. I have been speaking a number of positive things to myself and now i feel like i am feeding off all of that positive energy. I did not get all of this 'positive stuff' until i have been allowing it to work in my life. I finally accepted that i have been carrying around a lot of crap. All of this negativity has been affecting my physical and mental health, my energy and my life for quite sometime.

It finally hit me when i turned 30. I feel like i can drop the crap, the bags, the negative people, the doubts, the mistakes and just walk naked 'not literally, after all  i don't want to be arrested for indecent exposure'. I feel like the 20s prepared me for this freedom and it is feeling sweet. I don't have all the answers, neither do i want them; nor do i have the prefect life (is that even possible?).

All i know is that finally i care enough to stop and say exactly what is on my mind (watch out world). Finally, i feel like it is okay to say aloud exactly want is needed in my life. I saw this video on You Tube (i llooovvveee YouTube) that basically place into words my thoughts. I thought that it might be helpful to you.




   
Also, The How Big is Your Heart Giveaway is over and i am very happy to congratulate Vivian on being the lucky winner. I will be sending an email to you shortly.

Comments

  1. I'm dreading going back to work
    Thank you for linking up with us at the 'Friday Chaos' hop. Hope to see you again next week :)

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA