Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Positive Wednesday......What's Your Next Step?

Positive Wednesdays has been on a hiatus for a while and now it is back. As I type these lines I am aware that I am a totally different person from my last written positive Wednesdays. If I should be completely honest, I have no clue what shape or form this post will take. There is no set plan, no drafts, just me and a blank page. I must also confess that it is a bit scary.

If i should compare life to this post I must say, a lot of us start out this way. We have no plans, no set direction, we like a ship with no captain or navigation system. In this case, life becomes scary because we are face with the unknown. As such, we seen to be battered by the uncertainties of life. I hope this makes sense.

So on my journey, I have learnt one thing. Have a plan, create a goal, write it down, tell a friend, scream it to the world. Simply, make it known. I guess that is more than one thing; but the idea is, we all need a navigation system to get us through life and having a plan/goal does help to better chart your path.


Positive Quote

'He who fails to plan, plans to fail'       
                                                         Anonymous 


8 comments:

  1. I am forever trying to plan things! Maybe I shouldnt =\
    Lets see how this goes lol

    Following back hunny

    Lotte xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I almost always plan things out first.

    Stopping by via the Social Media Party Hop brought to you by Charisma Media! Looking forward to reading more of your articles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. I am the worst planner! I try and usually never finish the plan- I'm more of a I'll do it as I go kinda girl. Which I hate :) I wish I were more organized

    Enjoyed the post- looking forward to reading more!

    Shel
    http://shelconnors.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just like you Shel but it really stressed me out. I am still not organized completely and i never think i will be. LOL! But i am working on it. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Really looking forward to reading more posts from you and hopefully interacting more often :).

    I'm an over planner, everything has to be planned, if something knocks me off the plan then I hate it, wish I could sit back and relax and it take it as it comes sometime.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I should probably get organization tips from you. Thanks for comment.

    Lioness

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs