Friday, August 17, 2012

2: 23am on August 17, 2012


TOOK TONIGHT.....IGNORE THE DATE....STILL NEED TO SET THE DATE
Yes you guessed it, i am up working. No i am not a workaholic. I would prefer to think of it has working on my dreams. The rationale is that, if i want it bad enough; i'll have to work my butt off for it.

What is the Dream?

The dream is to create an internationally known and successful brand (further details to come).

Why?

Why not? I always knew that there had to be more. That my purpose here was to impact on people's lives. I guess that is why i do my full time job. There, i have the ability to touch a least one life and that is a blessing in itself. But Lioness Rebirth reminded me that dreams can come through. My dream was resurrected out of nothingness. I had no major resources, no big bank account, everything indicated this would not be possible. So i literally started my journey on a dream and a whole lot of prayer and hard work. I actually don't mind starting from dirt bottom, because here i know the only place to go is up.

Challenges...?

There are quite a number of challenges, for starters: limited resource is one. I am actually one person and often i forget that. Currently, i am managing  two blogs: Lioness Rebirth and Lioness Boutique (the latter is a baby finding its way); a full time face book page: Lioness Boutique; Google +, Lioness Rebirth Facebook; lionbiz email, plus my full time job and my number one job, being a mom. I might have left out a couple things. Maybe? But just to say building a brand takes a lot of time and work in the trenches.God knows there are I have made my mistakes.  There are so many things that i want to do. Often my body reminds me to slow down. When it does send me that message, i do listen.

The positive thing about a lack or resources is that it allows me to be creative. I have learnt lemons actually make delicious lemonade. I have also learnt to be thankful for the resources that i do have and i should never to be too busy lamenting over what i don't have and forget what is right in front of me. So yes, sometimes i feel like Macgyver with a pocket knife.

LIONESS BOUTIQUES' FACEBOOK FIERCE POSTS PLANS

So LION-hearts, my humble thoughts are if your dreaming.....dream BIG!!!!

Thanks for sharing in my DREAM!!!!!!


XOXOXOXOXO (*_*)


1 comment:

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs