Monday, March 5, 2012

Online Friends Blog Hop----Guest Host

Welcome to the I Love My Online Friends Monday Blog Hop! I will be guest hosting the hop today with Tami from The Things We Find Inside. 


RULES FOR THE HOP 


 1. Follow the host and the guest host (Me) on GFC. The guest host is in the number two spot on the linky. We will follow back. Leave a comment to let us know. As GFC will no longer be available for non-blogger blogs, if you'd like to be followed via another outlet please let us know. (Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.) Include it with your link here. Eg. The Things We Find Inside (GFC) 


 2. The guest host will be chosen from the previous week's link ups. However, if you are interested in guest hosting, please let me (the host) know. 


 3. Follow as many people as you can and be sure to let them know that you are from the 'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop'. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.


 4. You are not required to, but it will be great if you could grab our button and make a post about this hop. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain. 




 Thanks and Happy Hopping!
The Things We Find Inside




8 comments:

  1. LOL I was one step ahead of you! And the button is on my page

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder...i added my link!
    Hope you have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for letting me know about this hop I am all signed up! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite and for hosting this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and i look forward connecting with new friends!
    Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never hosted a hop, but I suppose I'd be game to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanks sweetie for the reminder. Have a great week ahead!
    Maxwell
    http://beauty-hive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs