Remembering Whitney.......

There will be no D.I.Y Sundays today. Instead, I want to remember Whitney.I woke up to last night to hear that Whitney Houston had past away at 48 year old. I am not one of those persons, who is wrapped up in the lives of celebrities; I do not stalk them on the computer, television or radio. However, last time tears came to my eyes and they keep rolling. I had no idea how much my life had been impacted by this person I have never met or knew personally until the tears came. I guess that is the power of music.




 I do not want to speculate so, I am not going to do so. I will however say, like so many others, I was waiting for her to bless us with her gift from God once again. I wanted to see her doing what i thought she was born to do. However, i guess God/Fate/Destiny had other plans.



This last song is very dear to me. It has got me through a number of situations that would have broken my spirit. So, I wanted to share and say rest in peace Ms. Houston.












Comments

  1. I agree with you on that last song, my favorite from her were I didn't know my own strength and I look to you was my number one. She was truly amazing! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Alexa Blog hop. Followed on Twitter, G+, Facebook and GFC. I also took the time to write a review for you on Alexa and hope you will do the same for me.

    http://www.made-only-in-usa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Whitney. i think the sadness comes also for how preventable this could have been. She was lovely and a good woman despite her stumbles through her life. I am glad to know I was not the only brought to tears with the news of her passing.

    http://twomomsandapushcart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA