Putting Purpose to Our Voices

As bloggers,  we often get so caught up in gaining following, increasing stats, writing great posts and the list goes on. We often forget that we should add purpose to our voices. When I say this I mean, that blogging should not only be about being the best or the brightest. It should be about adding something of substance and worth to the digital world. One of the awesome things about being a bloggers is that we are able to gain people's attention, highlight various situations and put ideas and things into respective. 






I have discovered that Jennifer James from the Mom Bloggers Club is launching a project called Mom Bloggers for Social Good. It is a global volunteer coalition of mothers who care about important issues like maternal health, women and children, and labour rights and want to use their blogging and social media platforms to spread the word about the good work organizations are doing around the world.


If you would love to become a founding member of Mom Bloggers for Social Good! Just click on the link- founding member 


P.S. - I am not being compensated , neither will I gain any publicity or reward  for this post. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting about this and thank you for joining us. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also signed up with Mom Bloggers for Social Good. I'm so glad I was invited. It feels great to do anything that will help people around the world. See you there!

    I have a blog called Cure for Mondays where I write about my journeys in life: ones that physically take me out on the road, also spiritual, virtual, cosmic, and imagined travels where weather has no part to play. Hope you could drop by and follow back.

    I'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Eco-Crazy Mom for the blog hop, I'm so excited I discovered your blog! I just joined Mom Bloggers for Social Good, what a wonderful way for bloggers to give back! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to keeping in touch :)

    ~Terri
    @EcoCrazyMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the message! Very positive and true! Thanks for becoming a follower of my Blog. I am a new follower. Take care and have a good weekend.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Cause Is Very Relevent ! Following from alexa blog hop. my site www.CouponAnna.com Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are completely right. I love sharing my ideas. I also love being inspired by all of my fellow bloggers :) thanks for the support! Let me know how the pizza turns out!
    XO
    Rashelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this sounds very cool. I'm going to check it out. :-) Thanks!!!

    KC @ www.OnePlusOneIsFour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great--I will check it out!
    Erinn at http://3sonshavei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA