Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Power of FEAR- Positive Wednesdays



Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real.

Unknown

I recently had the opportunity to embark on an exciting venture that will aid in my personal growth. This is something that I have dreamt of. Something that i want but have never fully believe that i can accomplish because of FEAR.


FEAR puts us in a box and basically allow us to sabbotage ourselves. Often times we do this by calculating all the worst senerios that can possibly happen. This is what i have been doing. Somehow, i have moved from a space of being fearless, estatic, hopeful to replaying all the possible what ifs. That is the power of fear. It has the ability to paralyse us into submission. 


What are your fears? How will you over come them today?


Quote of the Day:


You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt

P.S. Check out Failure Flub on yahoo.com




Resource site:
http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2007/05/11/22-inspirational-quotes-on-fear/

8 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm your newest follower from the Weekend Gathering Hop. :)

    Thanks for sharing this. I especially love FEAR- False Evidence Appearing Real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I technically FEAR anything right now. I am a bridge crosser. I never anticipate what's going to happen because what happens doesn't happen the way we envision it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great words. I must take a page from your book. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed you post on fear.
    Overcoming fear of the unknown, life, etc. is something I work on as well.
    Found you through the blog hop.

    Check out my blog at elfladyschronicles.blogspot.com.

    Take care,
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!! I'm your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop! Come visit me when you get a chance :)

    www.thechickenistareviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge Eleanor Roosevelt fan!


    Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fear my little girl's teenage years! Luckily I remind myself I still have a long way to go and lots of time to prepare! I love following along your blog and have passed an award on to you! You're awesome! Check out the details on my post: http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-two-more-awards.html
    Thanks!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs