Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Positive Wednesdays- Do You Care What People Think?


Today's Positive Wednesdays will be brief. I am going to share one thought with you.




"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
                                                                              
                                                   
                                                                                John Wooden


















Resource Site:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_wooden.html

6 comments:

  1. What does it matter what others think? Usually , their thought are contributed to criticism due to jealousy, envy, and downright stupidity! So, the best advice here is to...consider the source!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So right! That said, it is easier said than done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I always have to remind myself that it doesn't really matter what people think, just who I know I am!
    thefrogprincess16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great quote!! Thanks for stopping by and joining my hops! Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to thank you for popping by my blog and participating in 'Things I love Tuesday', I love this quote! I just shared it with my Facebook friends because it spoke directly to me! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs