Hello Monday!!!!!




This Monday I have lot of reasons to be beaming. Over the weekend I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by one of my readers- Kristin. YEAH!!!!!  


 Kristin is from Meet Me on the Brightside, her blog is about style, beauty and life. 


Thanks Again Kristin!!!!








This award comes with three Rules. The rules are:
  • You must Thank the person who gave you the award .
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Send the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs you love and let them know about it.


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
  1.  I love blogging. I wish I had discovered it years ago.
  2. I would love to complete my Masters fulltime.
  3. I currently loving Pinterest. 
  4. Green is my favourite colour.
  5. If I won a million dollars today, I would probably blog full time.
  6. I would really love to attend a blogging conference.
  7. The beach is my favourite place.


THE AWARDEES

There are a great number of Versatile Bloggers out there. These are some of my favourites:



  1. Sparkled - Great D.I.Y Ideas!!!
  2. BEAUTY- HIVE - Excellent Beauty Tips
  3. This Must be The Place - Interesting Reflections
  4. The Blushing Bride - Fabulous Wedding Ideas
  5. The Not So Desperate Chef Wife - Mouth Watering Recipes
  6. What Kimmi Did Next - Awesome Fashion Blogger
  7. Elf Lady's Chronicles - Breathtaking Inspiration
  8. 3sonshavei- Useful Give-Aways
  9. D-Mocha Traveler - Travellers Paradise
  10. Nail Polish- Jaw Dropping Posts


Please take a few seconds to take the poll at the top of the side bar. This will enable us to provide you with information that you want.  THANK YOU!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the award, girl! You're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! When I come back I'll be sure to pass it on. :) have a happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I feel the same way about blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. following your blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you not the sweetest! Jaw Dropping posts, LOVE IT! ;)
    THANK YOU! I CAN'T WAIT to post about this!
    Have a great day!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here! Congrats on the award! Come check us out, http://my-kindof-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks lady! That was so sweet of you! :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your welcome! It's well deserved! I love Pintrest too, I'll look you up!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Antoinette! This is a pleasant surprise for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting to know about you! :) And congratulations! A new follower from "Get Connected Tuesday". I would love, if you could follow me at Books Are Magic.

    Vidya @ Books Are Magic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA