Thursday, December 15, 2011

IT's Over + Google+

PERSONAL UPDATE

My event is finally over. I can breathe now, although I feel like a ton of bricks have fallen on me. The great thing is I am officially on holiday from work. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOGLE +

I am on Google+ as Lioness Rebirth. I am not going to lie. When i first heard of Google+ I was like oh no not another social media. So,  i did not sign on. Not until I heard that Google Friends Connect will not be available to none Blogger users after  March. With this in mind, I signed up for Google+ so i can keep in touch with my follow bloggers.  

I must tell you that I am liking Google+  much more than Twitter and Facebook. I am sorry to say but the Twitter bug as not bitten me. I use it and i appreciate it but i would not call myself a twitternista. I was big on Facebook until all the changes occurred. 

For me, Google+ seems like a good fit for me. I can follow the blogs I love easily and it seems that they can do the same.


So look me up. I am Lioness Rebirth. I have created my page, with the same name, but i really need to work  on it.

2 comments:

  1. you know, i was one of the first of my friends' circle to join in on google +, but i think im one of the last to actually get hooked....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break. I am on hold too. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs