Quick Update

This is one of those quick posts. My home was recently broken into. I don't want to go into any major details but just to say that although my family and I were home when it occurred we are all ok. My netbook was one of the things that was stolen. I am working to be on track for Sunday.

I just want to say thanks to all my readers, followers and friends for stopping by. I will try and visit you before the weekend is out. 

Also, I will be kicking off my 100th post celebration. Details about this will follow soon.

Thank You all again for your positive comments.

LIONESS

Comments

  1. I'm glad that you are safe Lioness! I've been sending you the good vibes this week, hopefully you've been receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog! I'm now following! Please check out my blog at:
    http://www.romanianprincess.com/

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you and your family are ok, that's the most important thing. But, seriously, how scary! That sucks!!!
    LOVE the new look on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! new follower!
    luv
    mare
    http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I am so sorry this happened! I'm just happy that you and your family weren't harmed. That is such a scary thing. Congrats on your 100th post though. Quite an accomplishment :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so awful. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

    I found your blog on a blog hop today and I love the groovy swirls. So retro and cool!!

    I'm now following you and would love a follow back :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA