Positive Wednesdays- Cutting through the Confusion

There are times in our lives that no matter what we do, there seems to be a cloud of confusion present. Have you ever stopped to think why? Well i have and this is my theory. It seems like whenever I am on the verge of making a personal breakthrough, that is when  confusion reigns.  How do you cut through the confusion?
First of all, calm your mind. Quiet all of the distractions surrounding you. Concentrate on the one task at hand. Often a naysayer can cloud our minds and break our focus.

Then think, what in your life distracts you? In the moment of need, silence your brain and allow yourself to stay focused. Save your worries about tomorrow and guilt over yesterday's failures for another time. Maybe you need to meditate, pray, or simply spend a few moments quietly gathering yourself before tackling the project at hand. Now is the time for just one thing--reaching your goal.

Today, focus your energy, clear your head, and achieve!


Quote of the Day

Concentration is the ability to think of absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary.
 - Ray Knight


Resource site: sparkpeople.com

Comments

  1. Lovely post. I usually go to bed with it and someone how I have the answer when I wake up. I just wished I could be able to manage my time more effectively. This is definitely good advise.

    visiting from vB member to remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that sometimes as well. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you'll stop by my blog and accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Positivity is key to reaching goals and focusing, it's so hard to grasp sometimes, but in the end worth the patience. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA