Friday, August 12, 2011

HAVE YOU NO SHAME??!!!!!!!

I know if you are an avid reader of my blog you would have noticed that there are some new addition to my blog. I have included a few Shabby Apples Ads on my page. I must say that it is dream of every blogger to be able to financially gain from their blog at some point. With this said, I never thought I would be in that category because of my geographical location (Jamaica). So, i never gave it any serious thought. This was not until i received an email from Shabby Apples to become an affiliate that the possibility really hit home.

 Then reality hit and i said to myself that i would be horrible at it. Somehow i just didn't know if i could do it. What eventually sold me on the idea of actually starting this venture was not the idea of a possible commission (which would be helpful) but it was the idea of stepping outside of my box. I said nothing tried nothing done. I just wanted to forget the idea of failure and look at the possibilities. So, i am off to Shabby Apples to see if i can create a wish list to share. Hopefully, you will see something you like and purchase it (oh my, i am being shameless).(^_^)

7 comments:

  1. Yay - see where the adventure takes you! :)

    I've very timidly started looking into advertising and such, too. You're right - it's good to step out of our comfort zones and see what all of the possibilities are.

    Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new affiliation! You never know what may come of it!

    Thank you for following from the Lots Of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop! Please come back again next week!
    :)
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! :)

    Thanks for linking up with me at "the perfect line". As a small token of appreciation, I'm showing casing all my new found friends. Please stop by my place this Saturday for a Friends' Meetup Party where I will be linking up with you and a featured blogger. Hope you grace my space and drop in a smile!

    Happy Blogging! :)

    the perfect line

    P.S. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a new blogger, I have wanted to really get the most from my blog. At first I didn't want any advertising on it at all, but my desire to find a way to supplement my income from working out of the home has pushed me to look into ways to bring money in without leaving my house. I think this will open up so many doors and opportunities for you and you'll be glad you stepped out of that comfort zone. One blog I follow religiously is wakeupcloud.com. The writer there says that when something feels uncomfortable like you've expressed here, it means you're on the right track.

    I've followed through GFC via the FMParty at "the perfect line".

    http://silverfaeries-dragonflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think we're all in the same boat. Of course we want to get something back from out blog to help support all the time we put into it. Good luck to you! And great blog, btw, I'm a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. following now from blog hop - please follow back at http://biguniversesmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. its the second step after launching your blogging site...best of luck for your ads on your blog

    adam

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs