Tiny RANT!!!!!!! + Shakespearean Tragedy

I woke up today and found that the world is a little more tragic than it was the last week or the day before. I heard about Norway and the extent of the attack and then i heard about Amy. Immediately, i felt a sense of doom and gloom.

NORWAY

I just cannot wrap my head around the idea that a human being will think it is politically correct to turn and open fire on children. What is wrong with these people?! The tragic thing about what has happened in Norway is that this phenomenon is localized in one area of the global. It is now becoming an all too common trend.
AMY
Now looking at Amy,  she died as a result of a fatal flaw-addiction. I swear the whole thing reminds me of a Shakespearean tragedy. One thing i have learnt about admiration of celebrities, love the talent/work not the persona.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I guess at the end of the day we are all humans and as such we all have our vices and flaws. That is the essence of humanity. The trick is some of  us are able to better disguise or overcome these vices. Apparently Amy was not in that category. However, that should not take away from the fact that she was talented.



Comments

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower. Yes Amy was talented, and it's a shame she let her addiction get the best of her. RIP Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the hop...would love for you to follow back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the hop! Hope to see you stop by ParentPalace sometime. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now following your blog from Super Stalker Sunday! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    www.textbookmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree. I can't believe that man killed those children, I just don't understand it.

    Following by the way, I love the colors of your blog!
    http://emismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sad about Amy as well. :( My brother was an addict and dealer and luckily went to rehab and turned around. I will never be able to express how grateful I am to God for this. Thanks for the post.

    New follower from Super Stalker Sunday. I'd love a follow back!

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very sad and shocking I am a new follower of yours come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly was a sad weekend, wasn't it? I absolutely cannot imagine ... Must pray for the families of victims.

    I'm your newest GFC follower and would love a follow back.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sad week-end! Two tragedies in a row...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! I just wanted to stop by from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop!! I'm glad to see you joining us to stalk around! Hope you are having a great week and I hope to see you again next weekend for the next Super Stalker Sunday Hop!!
    Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA