The Report- The Challenge Tag

First of all, what was i thinking???!!!! I guess I wasn't. I now think the day i thought about this challenge was the day i went a little insane. One thing i know for sure is that i have a new found respect for naturalist. I don't know how they do it. Overall, I had FUN.



 MORNING - AFTERNOON

See what i mean, it's a lot of hair
So lets start the report. I started my day by preparing breakfast and i started tidying the house (nothing strange).I then went on to combing my daughter's hair. She has a full head of hair that is often daunting to comb. Therefore,  I often ask the neighbour to comb it. But i decided to take on the challenge since it was a day for challenges. It was fun because we made a game out of stringing the beads.


The beads are out for the summer

EVENING- NIGHT 

I started to tackle some of the books on my summer reading list.I read a lot for work, so i often do not read for pleasure. These just some of the books on my book stand next to my bed.


LEFT: Beauty (must look fabulous), Wine of Astonishment (Post-colonial Literature) and Overcoming Fatigue (must know how to deal with the stress)


Yes, the glasses is tested.

After five i started to polish my nails. It is a work in progress. I am always the person who pays to get the hair and nails done. Just because it is more convenient for me. But, i am trying to be fugal (smile). I think at this point it is a little more than being fugal; i realize that i am loving the process of doing beauty treatments for myself by myself.


EARLY MORNING

Now the hours rolled away and i made it to 12 midnight without using the computer.

My Laptops.

However, being the nocturnal creature that i am, i had to watch my t.v. shows. So,  i guilty turned on Big Berta  at about 12: 10 am.  It was a hard decision to make (not really). I thought i could do it but it turns out that my life, as it is right now, is intertwined with technology. However, i have now come to realized that i need some balance. From this experience, i find that i am not so quick to turn on my small laptop as i get up. I find that i have changed my computer use pattern somewhat. Now, i am powering up in the evening to night.

I hope you too try the challenge.

Comments

  1. Your daughter's hair looks fabulous! And you are my hero! There is no way I could go a whole day without my computer - no way!

    I am your newest GFC and Twitter Follower from getting to 400 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-I am a new follower from Relax and Surf Sunday!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shots of the hair!!! Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower via Super Stalker..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog. Your daughter's hair is fun. Great job on keeping the computer off. I know I struggle with not having mine on all the time. I am following you back. Good luck on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. only could go a day without computer if I was on vacation =)

    Stopping by with Relax and Surf Sunday!


    http://anoterote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your daughter does have a ton of hair!
    I'm still proud of you for the challenge, greatly admire you, really, but.... how in the world could I do that and then miss out on your blog???

    Actually, I'm camping with the family for a week in August and I will be forced to take the challenge. Gosh I hope I don't lose it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lioness Darling, Good for you for completing your challenge! Coming from Comment Love... Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Blog Follower from Relax And Surf Sunday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter has beautiful hair!! Thanks for following my blog from the hop, I'm here to return the favor! ----Christine at Why We Love Green @ http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey this is Jacky of the Smash Bravo Team from Sammy Makes Six, following you back! I have no idea how you managed to go so long without your computer, mime is a;ways on, and when IO say always I mean ALWAYS. Even if i'm sitting watching tv, i still have the laptop right next to me, with the headphones jammed into my ear so I can hear a song whenever I feel like it. And my day starts out like at 9 a.m and doesn't end until 3 a.m so that's alot of my computer being on. I know that's bad and everything, but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the recap, you did a great job with your daughter's hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA