My Ten Toe Turbo!!!!!

First, i would like to tell my friends, readers, followers and fellow bloggers THANK YOU for your kind comments. Most of the things i post are things that i can relate to and i am happy that these posts are beneficial to you. I feel blessed that i am able to add another ray of sunshine to your days, evenings, or nights. 

On another note, i at to depend on my ten toe turbo to transport me this afternoon from work because my mom had the car.  I was looking forward to enjoying the journey home with my bags and pans. So, I opted to take a coaster (public bus) from point A to point B.  Well, i got in and there was barely enough standing room to rest my feet and all the Jamaican summer hits could be heard blaring on the radio.  Watch this video and you will understand (NB this video is 20 something years old, so there has been numerous changes).


When i got to point B i was in awe of my surroundings. The street was swarming with people buzzing around like bees. Both sides of the road was draped with vendors selling their wares on tarpaulin. You name it, you could find it. Music flooded in the air, mixed with the voices of the higglers shouting to gain the customer's attention. I hopped and skipped until  eventually i flowed into my favourite guilty pleasure place.

Confession time, I did it again. I stopped at Sweet Tings Bakery, normally i would not be there because i do not drive that way to get home. But, my journey home was not a typical journey.Hence my predicament. At first, i rationalized why i needed to walk through the door by thinking i needed something for my sweetie baby.Then after purchasing a cupcake (claiming that it was for her); i also rationalized why i needed to buy a bread pudding.  

However, to make up for my lack of self restraint, i started a dance work out at home in an effort to 'danced it off' my guilty conscience. I thought, after twenty minutes of dancing up a storm and the journey on my ten toe turbo i  deserve a slice of bread pudding and ........

Comments

  1. New follower from Boost My Blog Friday, would love if you'd follow me back.

    Thank you,
    Suzanna
    zannidify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you dancing! I teach Zumba and i am firm believer that you just feel better after dancing! Following you from Heather's High on Life LInk UP! http://www.peacefuldivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by check it out and become my newest follower! Have a great 4th!

    Kirsten ;)
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA