Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Me!!!!!!

Yes, I am one of those person's who is totally ecstatic about birthdays. Well, today is my big day and i am SUPER excited. To add icing to my cake, the day started with showers of blessings (rain). So, today will be cool and cozy,  a far contrast to the blazing hot days we have been having.

This sounds so cliche' but I am feeling so blessed right now. This does not mean that my life is prefect. But guess what,  i have plenty to be thankful for. So, today i am feeling extremely thankful. I think the reason why i love birthdays so much is because it reminds me to be thankful. It is easy to be swallowed by the sea of negativity that comes with everyday life. But on this day i am reminded that, i have past another milstone (looking out my window and it's raining again (^_^) ) and hopefully i am a little wiser that before.

This is my birthday song. I hope it speaks to you like how it spoke to me.


16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sugar pie honey bunch! You bask in your glory girrrrl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lioness!
    I send you a hug and lots of good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know. It's been corrected

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day! My birthday is tomorrow. Yey! July Babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so blessed!
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Following back from the hop. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Happy Birthday!!! I love your positive attitude. I wish there was more of that around!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. I'm your newest follower! :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Wonderful!
    I've got something for you, Lioness. Are you ready? Okay, go!
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Lioness, happy birthday to you... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi and Happy Birthday. I am a new follower.

    Paula
    @inkscrblr
    inkscrblr@rogers.com
    http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! We're both leo's and our birthdays our a day apart.. Cool. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here to follow you back. Have a wonderful week.

    Mary
    http://itsasunkissedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday! You have such a great outlook on birthdays. We should all remember how blessed we are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs