LOST & FOUND

I had the overwhelming urge to blog tonight. I have no topic in mind, i just want to blab. I have been gone for more than a minute. No, i did not leave blogger. I just needed to regroup and re- evaluate my reason for blogging. I realized that i was getting too wrapped up in lower my Alex rank, gaining more followers and just plain making my blog known. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that. However, that is not why i started to blog. Also, I realized that my content was not what i wanted it to be. 

I have said it before, blogging for me is scary-crazy-fabulous!!!!!! Scary because often times my thoughts, feelings, and personal life out there on the world wide web for open criticism. Crazy because anything can happen. The possibilities are endless.I must say i have met some fantastic bloggers and followers. This makes it so fabulous.   

There will be some changes to my posts. However, i promise that Positive  Wednesdays will stay. I will be celebrating my birthday on July 25. Yes,  I am a Leo.Yet , for the first time in a while i am very apprehensive about that. I will be turning 29 and somehow i am looking  back at my early twenties and i am kicking myself.  You will hear why in subsequent blogs. Also, I want to make some vlogs as well. We will see how that turns out. But most of all i want to be ME.

This one is for all my precious followers, readers, follow bloggers and friends. Thanks you for your support. You add joy to my bubble. You all ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Yay! You are back. You can lead your blog in any direction you want to :). One of the reasons I have always loved your blog was because in your first posts you stated that you blogged because you liked to do it and because you felt like doing it. Those reasons combined with your bubbly personality are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the blogger above (Sil) had said what I wanted to say... I'm now nodding my head in agreement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA