Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day – Anonymous 

Celebrating the meaning of Mother's day.
"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love


PS: Thank you all for stopping by the Positive blog hop. To my new followers i will be stopping by very soon.
 


Resource Site:http://www.mothersdaycentral.com/verse/poems/general/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tribute! saw your link on wordless weekly and followed your blog. Come visit me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a new follower from the hop, which is found on a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs