The Versatile Blogger
I am all smiles has i type this blog. I realized today, April 9, 2011, that i was awarded The Versatile Blogger award by Krystal.
I felt so honoured because i am amazed that my ramblings are able to touch so many persons from so many countries (Estonia, Brazil, Africa, USA, Canada, England, Bahrain, etc).
It might not be a big thing for many but i am blessed to not be jaded by it all. It is just mind blowing to see the impact blogging has. Just to think that i started blogging because i found it therapeutic. The poster on my wall is true for me 'blogging is cheaper than therapist'.
Here are some rules that come along with this award (No, i did not create the rules. But i think they are pretty cool.). So the rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself
- Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award
Who i am in 7 points:
1. I started blogging about three (3) months as therapy. I did not except to meet so many awesome people. I just did it because i needed a place to vent and a virtual hang out spot.
2. I am a single mom (for now), who works full time in the education system.
3. I am a Leo which means i am loyal, humble, honest and fiercely protective of my family and friends.
4. I have learnt to accept me with my flaws and all. What i am staying is that i am comfortable in my skin.
5. I often wear little or no makeup (This is due to socialization). I have not tattoos and no excessive piercings.
6. I would love to tour the world and dive into various cultures.
7. I would spend my last dime buying books. I love to read for pleasure but i find myself reading more for work than pleasure.
This part i took very seriously. The word versatile means the ability to transition with ease from one thing to another;the ability to readily applied to a new task, or to various subjects; many-sided. These fellow bloggers captures the essence of the before mentioned definition.
The versatile blogger award goes to:
- Tidbitz Earthly Delights
- Little Girl Big Closet
- The Queen of my House
- Home School Mom
- Been There, Done That
- Nancy Santana Blog
- Frugal Fun Challenge
- I am Curly Locks
- Make It A Tag
- Nail Polish
- Reasons to Skip the Housework
- Reflect and Realize
- Ziggys Blogs
- Baby Talk without the Babble
- Compiling My Closet