Plus One

I logged on today with my regular routine in mind: go to my dashboard, read the blog updates of the blogs i have subscribed to, read the blogs of note, read the blogger buzz and then click on next blog.  However, i was greeted by a significant difference. I was plus one. At first i thought my eyes were deceiving me, my breathing slowed as i steadied my eyes on the icon indicating i have 1 follower. So, i measurably clicked on it just to see if it was indeed real.It was!!! 

So, now i feel honoured that a fellow blogger saw something in my ramblings and subscribed. Thank you for coming along with me on my journey.But, i must say that Winston Churchill quote was the icing on the proverbial cake.Lets just say this morning was looking quite bleak and it reminded me to let my inner sunshine.

So if your just stopping by check out my follow blogger- Sil @ http://s-wita.blogspot.com/ (She is a bubble of sunshine).

NUFF LUV


Lioness


Comments

  1. Hello I'm a new follower,please visit when you have a chance
    Naomi
    http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA