Must Blog - Randomness

So i realized that i have been extremely busy running around getting things done. I must say renovating the new house will be super expensive, interesting and taxing experience. I can't wait to see the final outcome. I have been taking loads of pictures which i will share in time.

So i went to the National Water Commission to reconnect the water at the new house; i was promptly informed that the transfer and reconnection fee will be $13000 dollars. I felt like i was robbed when i left the building. I hope my tax dollars are going to good use.

With everything going on i heard from my sis that Face book was shutting down. I was blown away, literally. The first thing that came to my mind is i will lose contact with all the friends that i have found. However, i am hoping it is just a rumor that is going around. 

lATA-LIONESS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why Men Should Respect Women

Creating the Ultimate Girl Squad

Beach Days + Road Trip - DRAMA