Saturday, March 26, 2011
I got this idea because i have been searching the pharmacy here for an affordable makeup remover and i couldn't find one. So this gave birth to the DIY Makeup Remover.
DIY Makeup Remover
Here are some suggestions for DIY remover.
1. Combine cucumber juice to a few drops of baby oil to removed dirt and makeup.
2. Mix olive oil and baby oil to remove mascara.
3. Rub lemon peel on oily skin to remove oily and rejuvenate skin.
4. Rinse your face every night with raw milk to remove any makeup residue and oil.
5. Mix a spoonful of potato juice with a few drops of lemon juice to reduce blemishes and dark circles.
6. Use baby shampoo on a cotton ball to remove waterproof mascara.
This is my favourite:
resource site: www.sheknows.com
Please check out last week's DIY Sundays