Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brain Speak

It is 3: 50 am on Tuesday, March 15. I have been up since 1 am. I could not sleep so i decided to blog. There is just so much to do and so little time to do it in. I am seriously thinking about a getting a 9-5 job. The type of job that i can leave at work.

Then, i think about my purpose. What is my purpose on this earth? (I often wonder.) Is it that i am fulfilling my purpose in my current job? How do i know i am fulfilling my purpose? All of these answers are all exploding in my head. Now you understand the mine field that is my brain.

Let me not get started on the deadlines that i need to meet.So, i have exactly 10 minutes in which i have to complete this blog because i will have to get back to work completing my paper work. Then, off to my actual work. Ohh the joy of it all!

Got to go it is exactly 4 am and my blog time is up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs