Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Brown Sugar

Its February 14, 2011(12:41am), Valentines Day and i am up writing lesson plans. But, guess what,  Brown Sugar is on!!!!! So while i labour i am smiling, thinking of MY Brown Sugar and i am feeling like a giddy child. Love for me is a complicated web of mixed emotions. It is a maze of lost expressions, words and feelings that should be expressed however they are often swallowed. For me being in love is a complexed battle of valnerability. So, this right here is me taking the leap and taking that all important step. THIS is me standing in your shoes and saying what i feel. So play this video and listen to how i see you.
                                         


You said you knew that i was the one from the first day we met. Smile. Just thinking about it now i cann't help myself; i just have to smile. I do remember you as clearly as you obviously remember me.I guess i and blessed to find my soul mate. 'Not everyone can be with their one true love'. Thank you for being the man who has taken the time to love and accept me. This is how emotionally strong i think you are. Play the video


Boo, you are my perfect verse sang over a prefect melody. The ONE i never thought i would find. You have renewed my faith in man, in love, and in fairly tales. LOL!!! Seriously, i will love you as long as your love don't change.


                                        

So i saved the best for last, OUR song. Happy Valentines Day!!!!! Just wanted you to know that my feeling have not changed. Yes, i know i said Valentines day was on hold this year and it is; but i wanted you to know i care. 

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs