Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anxious- Please Just Wait!!!

The writing bug has officially bitten me. Yeahhhhhhh!!!! I have written two blog entries that have not been posted and this one makes my third. I am loving this journey. My blog is now my favourite virtual hangout stop. It is where i listen to my MP4 while i clean the house, mark the books, etc. It is where i place my favourite things.

I thought not having any followers would be a drag but guess what; when you do something for love and enjoyment it does not matter if you are plus one or not.  So if i have a plus one or never,  i must say i am truly loving this journey. Yes, blogging is cheaper than therapy. If you have not started a blog, maybe you should. 

NUFF LOVE (*_*) from your girl LIONESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs