Affordable Makeup Remover Recipe

I got this idea because I have been searching the pharmacy here for an affordable makeup remover and i couldn't find one. So this gave birth to the DIY Makeup Remover.

DIY Makeup Remover

Here are some suggestions for DIY remover.

1. Combine cucumber juice with a few drops of baby oil to remove dirt and makeup.
2. Mix olive oil and baby oil to remove mascara.
3. Rub lemon peel on oily skin to remove oily and rejuvenate skin.
4. Rinse your face every night with raw milk to remove any makeup residue and oil.
5. Mix a spoonful of potato juice with a few drops of lemon juice to reduce blemishes and dark circles.
6. Use baby shampoo on a cotton ball to remove waterproof mascara.



 
resource site: www.sheknows.com
 Please check out last week's DIY Sundays




Comments

  1. Thanks for the great tips! I found your blog through the hops, and I'm a new GFC follwer, and sent a request through twitter. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

    http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tips! I am following you from Product Review Place. Please stop by and visit me at http://www.thefrugalwife.net Thanks, Dawn and @thefrugalwife on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ideas!

    New to following you from MBC!
    Danielle
    www.DaniellePender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for coming by during the blog hop and following me! I am following you no as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE home-made remedies & in fact I use baby oil to remove my mascara, never thought of adding cucumber, good ideas thank you for sharing! Happy Monday blog hop & I'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop. Following you already via gfc and thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my page http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com. I am now your newest follwoer!
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, i am dalys from MBC tks for joining my blog (www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com) you are just great.
    I like yr blog, tks for the makeup tips. i will keep in touch. rgds, dalysE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that baby shampoo works well for that. Vaseline can be a good eye make up remover too.
    Thanks for visiting my page! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting ideas! I'm going to have to try them!

    Thank you for joining us for the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop! I'm now following you! Please remember to join us again next Friday to find great new blogs and make new bloggy friends!

    Jeannette
    www.myadventureinmommyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas.

    Following you from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newest follower from the blog hop. Love your blog! Great tricks! Would love it if you visited my blog as well. Happy Monday.
    Amber
    http://wellnesswithdiabetes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Taking the Time to Leave a Comment.